|Navigation Bar Placeholder|Marriage and Family Therapy
Marriage and Family Therapy is brief, short term and solution focused. We work for 3-6
months with specific goals in mind. To learn more about Marriage and Family Therapy click
Our sessions together are structured: You are guided step-by-step with the aid of videos,
personality tests, role plays, homework assignments and other tools.
The end result is more self awareness, a better understanding of how personality and gender
differences impact your relationship, stronger listening and communication skills, a better
knowledge of how to get your needs met, and the ability to create more fun, affection and
physical intimacy in your relationship. To learn how others benefited from counseling click
You gain the skills you need to create the relationship you want to have. Homework is given
weekly to speed up the change process so you experience results from the start!
We will create a treatment plan together according to your needs with material from John Gray,
Harville Hendrix, John Gottman and other relationship experts to gain awareness and learn new
- Myers-Briggs Personality Test *Learn about Personality Similarities and Differences
- Four Negative Patterns *Identify Four Patterns that Harm Our Relationship
- Relationship Vision *Create a Relationship Vision
- 16PF Personality Profile *Look at Our Compatibility and Satisfaction
- Family Genogram *Look at Patterns/Behavior learned as Children
- Imago Therapy *Learn about My Imago Match from Mom/Dad
- Gender Differences *Learn about Gender Differences Affecting Us
- Communication Skills *Learn to Express Myself so I'm Understood
- Speaker/Listener Skills * Learn to Speak/Listen More Effectively
- Conflict Resolution * Learn to Resolve Conflict More Effectively
- Create 5 to 1 Positivity * Learn to Keep Most Negativity out of the Relationship
- Increase Fun/Friendship * Build a Foundation for Friendship and Fun
- Enhance Sexuality * Improve Sex and Affection
|Expat Counseling Vienna
English Language Counseling
for Expats by an Expat
"Your Passport to Harmony while Globally Mobile"
U1: Sudtiroler Platz
Couples /Marriage counseling is for couples who are
dating, engaged, married or separated.
I conduct couples counseling that is solution focused,
with specific end results in mind.
My goal is that you see changes quickly and experience
a happier relationship right now, not months from now.
We look at what each partner brings to the relationship
today, rather than rehashing old fights of the past.
I help you become self aware so you can take control of
your part of the relationship, rather than try to change the
other person, which never works.
|Helen Rudinsky, MS
Marriage & Family Therapist
|Marriage Counseling, Expat English Language Counseling, Family Counseling
Serving couples, individuals and children in English speaking expatriate
communities worldwide since 1980 with face-to-face sessions and phone via Skype.
Copyright 2012@Helen Rudinsky, MS,
Marriage & Family Therapist